• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another cracker on immigrationboards...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cracker on immigrationboards...

If it's true is terrible, but read it and see.....

Victim of repeated false accusations : British Citizenship • Immigrationboards.com

"I need some urgent advise please"

I'm out.

Edit: Having read the rest of the story, either she has been treated appallingly, or she is mentally ill, or just trolling. If either of the first two, she needs help.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 12 March 2016, 19:44.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      "I need some urgent advise please"

I'm out.

Edit: Having read the rest of the story, either she has been treated appallingly, or she is mentally ill, or just trolling. If either of the first two, she needs help.
      I think its a bit of both of the first two. If she is a troll then she deserves terrible things.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My response was going to be 'no smoke without fire' but I held back....

Comment

TL; DR
          Ban them from the UK

HTH
          MF

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Trolling.

1. EU nationals cannot be deported from the UK unless they commit a criminal offence where they are imprisoned for 12 months or longer, and haven't lived here 10 years. Even then they have rights of appeal. (This is the only one I looked up.)

2. Reporting a claim of assault against a male as an adult female would get you believed by the police regardless of ethnic background. Domestic violence against women was recognised in the late 80s/early 90s as a problem. The fact that the police would likely do SFA once the report was made is a completely different matter. (Unfortunately this is when I learnt about domestic violence by seeing people both male and female who were beaten up by their partners.)

3. There is no explanation of how as an India citizen from a former British colony she became a German citizen and how as an adult her parents could force her into marriage in the UK. Germany has very different rules about getting citizenship from the UK. (Speak to anyone who is Turkish and lives in Germany/has relations in Germany.)

4. If you are stalked as a woman and the police won't do anything, you can find charities which will help you get a private injunction out against the individual under the Protection from Harassment Act thanks to Jill Dando, who disappeared in the 1990s. (Unfortunately I learnt this from domestic violence situations and subsequently how different people have used the Act to protect themselves in different situations. )

5. Her last marriage claim is a complete lie. As the partner who has no right to stay in the UK, you put up with abuse until you get your leave to remain then you can divorce the abuser otherwise you can be deported even though you are the one being attacked. You don't move to the UK for economic reasons you move to be with the "love" of your life. (If you know anything about sham marriages you would know this, and no I can't go into details. )
            Last edited by SueEllen; 12 March 2016, 21:28.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Trolling.

1. EU nationals cannot be deported from the UK unless they commit a criminal offence where they are imprisoned for 12 months or longer, and haven't lived here 10 years. Even then they have rights of appeal. (This is the only one I looked up.)

2. Reporting a claim of assault against a male as an adult female would get you believed by the police regardless of ethnic background. Domestic violence against women was recognised in the late 80s/early 90s as a problem. The fact that the police would likely do SFA once the report was made is a completely different matter. (Unfortunately this is when I learnt about domestic violence by seeing people both male and female who were beaten up by their partners.)

3. There is no explanation of how as an India citizen from a former British colony she became a German citizen and how as an adult her parents could force her into marriage in the UK. Germany has very different rules about getting citizenship from the UK. (Speak to anyone who is Turkish and lives in Germany/has relations in Germany.)

4. If you are stalked as a woman and the police won't do anything, you can find charities which will help you get a private injunction out against the individual under the Protection from Harassment Act thanks to Jill Dando, who disappeared in the 1990s. (Unfortunately I learnt this from domestic violence situations and subsequently how different people have used the Act to protect themselves in different situations. )

5. Her last marriage claim is a complete lie. As the partner who has no right to stay in the UK, you put up with abuse until you get your leave to remain then you can divorce the abuser otherwise you can be deported even though you are the one being attacked. You don't move to the UK for economic reasons you move to be with the "love" of your life. (If you know anything about sham marriages you would know this, and no I can't go into details. )
              FFS lady, don't you have something better to do on a Saturday night ?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                FFS lady, don't you have something better to do on a Saturday night ?!

Not when I need and want to be sober for early Sunday morning as I don't want to end up like you.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Not when I need and want to be sober for early Sunday morning as I don't want to end up like you.
                  Hey, I thought you already are hot and sexy !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Hey, I thought you already are hot and sexy !
                    It takes work to keep it like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X