• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini Boomed !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Boomed !

4 month extension at the same client with a Project running out of Madrid. Very good chances of it going on until March 2017.

Two weeks a month in Madrid and 2 weeks from home agreed. Same rate though and expenses fully paid

Besides, my "history" in Spain has always been good (A certain ex-FLC was Spanish) Better than the tasteless Germans

Comment

Well played squire.

Comment

My sister did Spanish A level and spent 2 weeks on exchange. She was a bit shocked when the family bought a chicken on Thursday. Then slaughtered Sunday morning. But the taste made it worthwhile....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

My sister did Spanish A level and spent 2 weeks on exchange. She was a bit shocked when the family bought a chicken on Thursday. Then slaughtered Sunday morning. But the taste made it worthwhile....
          What did you say her name is ?!

Comment

Might be able to use this then

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              4 month extension at the same client with a Project running out of Madrid. Very good chances of it going on until March 2017.
              Looks like you'll be needing some of this....

SPANISH FLY SEXUAL EXCITING BANANA LOVE DROPS EXCITER INNOVATIONS NEW SCENTS | eBay

Comment

PO approved and contract arrived.

Same terms and conditions as the current (QDOS reviewed) contract. So, see no reason why I should get it reviewed again. Unless of course the panel thinks otherwise?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  PO approved and contract arrived.

Same terms and conditions as the current (QDOS reviewed) contract. So, see no reason why I should get it reviewed again. Unless of course the panel thinks otherwise?!

In almost the exact same boat, verbals about a 2 month extension on it way. Original was reviewed and passed QDOS

Comment

I think that you'll like it. Going out in Madrid is sooooo much better than anywhere in Italy.

Comment

Working...
                    X