• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Brillo - WTF is the deal here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Brillo - WTF is the deal here?

So this permie lass at work declared to a few ladies that she got pregnant, and all hell broke loose. The other ladies were all jubilant and were yelling the tulip out of their arses, hugging this preggie and making the usual noise that excited ladies make.

Some were even saying 'Well done!' and 'Fantastic job' etc as if they witnessed the act

The question to Brillo is - Have you ever got a similar reaction from other men ? Or were you too ashamed to announce that your wife (ex included) was pregnant?

I dare not ask Suity the Luton milkman ....

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    making the usual noise that excited ladies make. ..
    I cannot, for one minute, believe you have excited enough ladies to have identified a 'usual' noise.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      I cannot, for one minute, believe you have excited enough ladies to have identified a 'usual' noise.
      FFS, do you know who you are talking to?

Comment

You are just upset that with a preggers in the office you won't have the biggest tits in the office anymore
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          You are just upset that with a preggers in the office you won't have the biggest tits in the office anymore
          Oh I'm sure he'll always be the biggest tit in the office.....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X