• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disrespectful tramps arses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disrespectful tramps arses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would someone choose to take a manky fish based meal into their place of work and heat it up in the communal microwave, which is located in the communal eating area?

Fish stinks and people who cook and eat fish in places where others have to eat their dinner are smelly <snip>.

And yes I said dinner, not lunch like some fecking born with a silver spoon in their mouth pansy would refer to it. Dinner time is when neighbours used to be on, tea was when home and away was on. This is fact.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 15 March 2016, 15:03. Reason: Mod snip

Morning Ladies said the blind man as he walked past Billingsgate.

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post

And yes I said dinner, not lunch like some fecking born with a silver spoon in their mouth pansy would refer to it. Dinner time is when neighbours used to be on, tea was when home and away was on. This is fact.
      Lunch is the midday meal, tea and cakes may be served at around 4pm and supper at about 8 pm.
      WTF is "dinner"?
      HTH, BIDI.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Lunch is the midday meal, tea and cakes may be served at around 4pm and supper at about 8 pm.
        WTF is "dinner"?
        HTH, BIDI.
        The answer you seek is already provided above you sordid little individual.

Comment

WTF is "dinner"?
          According to Zeity it involves fava beans and Cianti.

Comment

And yes I said dinner, not lunch like some fecking born with a silver spoon in their mouth pansy would refer to it.
            "lunch"? How common. Some of us have luncheon laid on each day at clientco.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The answer you seek is already provided above you sordid little individual.
              I rather think the sordidness and diminution are amply provided by you, you forelock-tugging peasant.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I rather think the sordidness and diminution are amply provided by you, you forelock-tugging peasant.
                Get back to toasting the best boys crumpet in your public school Quentin

Comment

Why would someone choose to take a manky fish based meal into their place of work and heat it up in the communal microwave, which is located in the communal eating area?

Fish stinks and people who cook and eat fish in places where others have to eat their dinner are smelly <snip>.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..

Someone gave a tulip...

BIDI HTH...
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Don't know. My french maid serves me dinner in bed after we are done with our exercise.

Comment

Working...
                    X