• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Of course he is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he is...

Millionaire nicknamed 'Loadsamoney' who killed man in horror hit-and-run while using his phone dies in car crash - Mirror Online

A millionaire boss of a fake clothing empire who was accused of mowing down and killing a man in horror a 80mph hit-and-run while 'using his phone' has died - in a car crash.

Mohammed Basit Chaudhry, 26, was accused of killing 25-year-old Craig Rodger by dangerous driving as he crossed the road outside the Spread Eagle pub in Chorlton, Manchester, in March 2014.

The impact launched the victim 114 feet into the air before Chaudhry fled the scene, leaving him for dead.

The 260mph Panamera V8 Porsche was traced to Chaudhry but it was found dumped and burnt out just half a mile away from the scene of the crash.

After fleeing to Dubai Greater Manchester Police said Chaudhry was killed - ironically in a car crash - last year before he could be tracked down.

British Police.

"We are seeking the millionaire criminal Mohammed Basit Chaudhry"

Dubai Police.

"He is dead, end of case"

Mirror?

It is DA's fault

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Mirror?

It is DA's fault
      Yep. I followed some DA laden click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Millionaire nicknamed 'Loadsamoney' who killed man in horror hit-and-run while using his phone dies in car crash - Mirror Online

A millionaire boss of a fake clothing empire who was accused of mowing down and killing a man in horror a 80mph hit-and-run while 'using his phone' has died - in a car crash.

Mohammed Basit Chaudhry, 26, was accused of killing 25-year-old Craig Rodger by dangerous driving as he crossed the road outside the Spread Eagle pub in Chorlton, Manchester, in March 2014.

The impact launched the victim 114 feet into the air before Chaudhry fled the scene, leaving him for dead.

The 260mph Panamera V8 Porsche was traced to Chaudhry but it was found dumped and burnt out just half a mile away from the scene of the crash.

After fleeing to Dubai Greater Manchester Police said Chaudhry was killed - ironically in a car crash - last year before he could be tracked down.

British Police.

"We are seeking the millionaire criminal Mohammed Basit Chaudhry"

Dubai Police.

"He is dead, end of case"
        Call me a pedant but:
        Was he actually a millionaire?
        Was there really a clothing empire*?
        Did this empire make fake clothes?
        What are fake clothes?
        Or was it a real empire that made real clothes albeit falsely branded?

*I accept the usage of empire in it's more modern colloquial sense rather than the more traditional sense

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
          Call me a pedant but:
          Was he actually a millionaire?
          Was there really a clothing empire*?
          Did this empire make fake clothes?
          What are fake clothes?
          Or was it a real empire that made real clothes albeit falsely branded?

*I accept the usage of empire in it's more modern colloquial sense rather than the more traditional sense
          I expect he made new clothes for the emperor.

Comment

Well, obviously he paid to fake his own death and get new identity papers.

Comment

Working...
            X