• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti-gravity thread (not posted by threaded)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-gravity thread (not posted by threaded)

I just got back from a 2 mile run, only 20 mins this time with just 4 min break in the middle - after measuring my weight I found out that I gained 0.2 kg. Maybe I had some anti-gravity particles before the run and they all washed away in shower?

Guess you must've replaced some lard with denser muscle tissue.

Or your scales are tulipe.

Comment

You ran through some dog tulip on the way back and it's still stuck to the sole of your shoe.

Comment

I've never run a mile in my life and I'm still fit as a butchers dog. Use your jag.

Comment

Picked up some morrocan black ....?

And no, I don't mean an illegal immigrant.....
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

AT DOuBle U - Maybe it voz the 4 min break.

Although I had no Idea Milan could whip up 4 Big Mac's that fast.
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

2 miles in 20 minutes and you were running?

Oh my, I'd stick to walking, you'd be faster.

Sort of reminds me of working in Japan and watching the girls going to the photocopier with their faux jog.

ROFLOL.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X