• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did these schemes pay out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did these schemes pay out?

How did these schemes pay out? did you get a monthly "salary" and then get a "loan" at intervals when you requested, or what?

Originally posted by RonnyH01 View Post
    How did these schemes pay out? did you get a monthly "salary" and then get a "loan" at intervals when you requested, or what?
    Why do you want to know?

If you were in one you'd know? If you weren't in one is it mawkish curiosity?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Looks like thread moved to general.

Every scheme was different.....

Comment

Just joined, first post, no hello, no intro...and you really expect anyone to answer you with such specifics?
        People these days.
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
          Just joined, first post, no hello, no intro...and you really expect anyone to answer you with such specifics?
          People these days.
          Which is why I moved it to General. It didn't even warrant A/L
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
            People these days.
            There are plenty of inane questions asked in the prof forums in the same vein. It would be lovely if some of these could be moved. Has my T&S changed today for example. You can only hope....

Anyway I digress....

'Ave the OP boys!!!!!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Say hi to Jenny, your boss.

And whilst you're at it, I hope your garden is ploughed with salt and you die a long slow miserable death.

Look in the mirror and take note...... of what a used wank sock looks like.
              Last edited by flamel; 17 March 2016, 16:30.
              Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
              http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by flamel View Post

Comment

And whilst you're at it, I hope your garden is ploughed with salt and you die a long slow miserable death.

Look in the mirror and take note...... of what a walking skid mark looks like.
                  I think that's what's called 'a bit of history', folks...

Do tell, flamel!

Comment

Look in the mirror and take note...... of what a walking skid mark looks like.

Comment

Working...
                    X