• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BLOG BOY cherished number plate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOG BOY cherished number plate

Hi there

I have for sale the ultimate registration plate for IT professionals!

It is BL06 BOY reading BLOG BOY and can be used on cars newer than March 06.

The plate will add the finishing touch to your car and can be transferred as you change vehicles. Over the years it will appreciate in value.

This plate is a real head-turner! It's sure to gain attention and plenty of interest from admirers. A great conversation piece!

Interested? Mail me and I can send a photo. Offers invited.

Tetley

Did you pay good money for that originally?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sorry, but that actually means 'rent boy' in Polish... and it also infers that mohmammed was gay. Advertise in the Brick Lane Advertiser if you want the most responses.
      Last edited by mcquiggd; 22 October 2006, 18:42.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Blimey !!

http://www.gumtree.com/london/08/6228008.html

More money than sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
          Sorry, but that actually means 'rent boy' in Polish... and it also infers that mohmammed was gay.
          Absolutely true.

Coincidentally, in hindi it means the bhudda was a paedophile, in gaelic it means the pope is an arse, and in the black community it means that all black males are fatherless.

Comment

I like what he wrote at the end of the ad:

"Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature"

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
              Absolutely true.

Coincidentally, in hindi it means the bhudda was a paedophile, in gaelic it means the pope is an arse, and in the black community it means that all black males are fatherless.
              I suppose nobody has noticed it yet, as it trundles around the streets of londinistan attached to a Reliant Robin.

Helios, perhaps....?
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread11241.html

I was saying...
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Tetley
                  Hi there

I have for sale the ultimate registration plate for IT professionals!

It is BL06 BOY reading BLOG BOY and can be used on cars newer than March 06.

The plate will add the finishing touch to your car and can be transferred as you change vehicles. Over the years it will appreciate in value.

This plate is a real head-turner! It's sure to gain attention and plenty of interest from admirers. A great conversation piece!

Interested? Mail me and I can send a photo. Offers invited.

Tetley
                  But it doesn't spell "BLOG BOY", it spells "BL06 BOY". Strictly one for egotistical knobheads.

Comment

Working...
                  X