• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will be mostly.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will be mostly.....

So what are you lot up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA

Tomorrow I'm working on my latest project - restoring a Victorian oil lamp.

Sunday I'm off to Brooklands for a fun driving competition - reversing round cones, that sort of thing. Followed by lunch in the clubhouse.

How about you?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima
        Be prepared to find Hiroshima depressing as hell. The museum is interesting as well, you should also try and fit in Nara there are some fantastic temples there.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          So what are you lot up to?
          TFA.

What are you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            TFA

Tomorrow I'm working on my latest project - restoring a Victorian oil lamp.

Sunday I'm off to Brooklands for a fun driving competition - reversing round cones, that sort of thing. Followed by lunch in the clubhouse.

How about you?
            TFA
            Tonight: out with a mate for a belated wetting of the shamrock
            Tomorrow: prepping a whole lot of Mangalitsa pork which will be made into sausages, also smoking some home cured bacon and salmon on the BBQ
            Sunday: might end up doing what I'd planned to do on Saturday due to over indulgence tonight

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm going up to the Lake District where I've been cordially invited to stay with this website's TykeMerc (and I'm particularly looking forward to trying your missuses' zabaglione, Nige ).

Should be a cracker

Comment

Friday: Joined IPSE (Mudskipper make me post that)
                Saturday: Miss Mac wants a girly weekend with mum so I only have the boys, so thinking something involving worms and dirt is called for
                Sunday: One of the kids (really need to work out which one) has a party to go to, MrsMac has been working on the garden so I might clean the car, try and get into a habit of keeping this one not looking like a bomb site, although thinking of Saturdays activities that might be hard to do!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is there rugby on?

Comment

TFA

Moving Miss V minor into her new room (this involves moving Miss V Midi into her new room).
                    Mrs V may stay the night or two with Miss V minor so I'll get all the bed

Clear the Crud out of our bedroom (Miss V plural's junk mainly). So next week we can start building the ensuite and wardrobes.

Clear out the playroom so I can replace the ceiling.

Drink Red wine.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X