• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multi culturalism working well in Edmonton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi culturalism working well in Edmonton

Peace lovers at it again
    A gunman who is believed to have been wearing Muslim dress was filmed chasing four teenagers past houses and parked cars before appearing to shoot one of them as they cowered next to a house.

Good to see the Mail reporting at its fnest
    escape the suburb, where the average house price is £280,000.
    Cue Sue Ellen
    Last edited by Troll; 18 March 2016, 13:15.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    'I couldn't believe what I was filming. I've never seen anything like that outside my house, I was just left wondering what the hell is going on out there. It's London, I don't expect to see that sort of stuff.'
    Sounds about right for London.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Used to be a black gangsta shooting thing in London ... now they're all getting in on it

Comment

Well they was probably robbing his corner shop.

Can't say I blame the bloke.

Comment

Used to be a black gangsta shooting thing in London ... now they're all getting in on it
          The bottom of the article said "if you have information call operation trident on xxxxxxxxx".

I already called and told them that those houses have decreased in value from 280k to 200k.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What £280K? Sounds way off. Typical DM nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              What £280K? Sounds way off. Typical DM nonsense.
              Have you ever visited Edmonton? You should be able to buy Edmonton for 280k....

Comment

Cue Sue Ellen

What colour Muslim was he? Muslims come in a variety of colours.

Also it's apparently "fun" to change religion in prison to Islam as you get to come out of your cell for Friday prayers.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

What colour Muslim was he? Muslims come in a variety of colours.

Also it's apparently "fun" to change religion in prison to Islam as you get to come out of your cell for Friday prayers.
                  But then you're banged up on Sunday for Evensong?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Presumably you'd have to forgo any bacon sarnies on the menu or has HMPS removed that option so as not offend?

Comment

Working...
                    X