• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is Interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Interesting

Creating digitally textured labels from an injet printer

‘Textures by Domino’ allows users to print a wide scope of digitally textured labels by using the high opacity ink on the N610i digital colour label press. Domino said that there was no need to invest in “expensive textured substrates”.
    So you can apply a range of effects to existing designs by adding a white layer to the artwork & the process relies on the High opacity capabilities of the N610i. This paricular model prints at 50m/min and has the highest white opacity on the market with the thickest layer of ink.

Interesting to who exactly?

Comment

But what has this got to do with pizzas?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
        Creating digitally textured labels from an injet printer

So you can apply a range of effects to existing designs by adding a white layer to the artwork & the process relies on the High opacity capabilities of the N610i. This paricular model prints at 50m/min and has the highest white opacity on the market with the thickest layer of ink.
        That is inneresting indeed.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          If you have a pizza with radius "z" and thickness "a", its volume is Pi(z*z)a
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            I have to declare that I have more than a passing interest in the food packaging industry.

Before I got into this lark, I was a packaging Technologist with the Milk Marketing Board and cardboard boxes were the grist to my mill.

Well, cardboard boxes to you, corrugated cases to me
            Last edited by Martin Scroatman; 18 March 2016, 14:00.

Comment

nice little hack.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X