• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corporate Pole Choker or True Maverick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporate Pole Choker or True Maverick

Entire organisation dismantled' offshored & a **** you on principle versus a smaller role' , muzzled' but keep your job, increased salary and equity if you don't say **** you.

What would you do poll?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Entire organisation dismantled' offshored & a **** you on principle versus a smaller role' , muzzled' but keep your job, increased salary and equity if you don't say **** you.

What would you do poll?
    I'd probably whine about it on CUK
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What would you do poll?
      Is this the job you've done nothing but moan about for the last two years; the one that has made you ill and stressed?

Yeah, stick with it.

Comment

I thought this was another IDS thread..

Comment

What would you do poll?
          Can we have this in English with full sentences & paragraphs, please?

Comment

MF and Suity,

The dream team.

Comment

Take the money and shut it.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

What would you do poll?
                Depends if you have any responsibility towards the offshored entity, I'd keep stum, take the extra money & wait for it to go tits up as it surely will, then charge more money for fixing it
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What would you do poll?
                  Where is the Talentless bigmouthed bourgeois non sequitur ostentatious sycophant uber-chunt liar option?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Is this the job you've done nothing but moan about for the last two years; the one that has made us ill and stressed?
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X