• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brussels Zaventem bombing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions - BBC News

Lock - this has been done to the even more deaths
    100.00%
    Keep open - I have something to add beyond what has been salivated so far or in the past
    0.00%
    I've the key to AndyW's mum chastity belt.
    0.00%

Two explosions have struck the departures area of Zaventem airport in Brussels

The Belgian government has confirmed there are casualties but has given no numbers yet.

The Belga news agency reports that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the two explosions.

Emergency services are clearing the airport completely. Belgium's Het Laatste Nieuws reports that more bombs have been found.

Comment

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It seems as though Belgium has been identified as some sort of easy European target. Is it that their security and intelligence forces are known to be comparatively poor or something?

Comment

Explosion at a metro station in Brussels now.

Comment

KUATB

Comment

I can safely say - Mrs Eek is going to cancel her day trip there next Wednesday.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                With people dead and injured - the circus reference wasn't that obvious

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  It seems as though Belgium has been identified as some sort of easy European target. Is it that their security and intelligence forces are known to be comparatively poor or something?
                  I don't understand why terrorists pick airports. There are far better pickings. The Paris attackers had a far more organized manager.

Clarkson regularly postulates that trains would be a better target.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I can safely say - Mrs Eek is going to cancel her day trip there next Wednesday.
                    Can I buy the ticket? A few ex-wives I can offer it to....

Comment

Working...
                    X