• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any O2 Business Customers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any O2 Business Customers?

IF you are a business customer, have you ever been able to get an invoice which shows the amount with VAT from Self Care?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    IF you are a business customer, have you ever been able to get an invoice which shows the amount with VAT from Self Care?!
    We get our VAT invoice from O2 business every month, just login to the business account (Self Care I think?), click on the invoice and click download. It downloads it to 'My Reports' and from there you can download to your desktop etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ContrataxLtd View Post
      We get our VAT invoice from O2 business every month, just login to the business account (Self Care I think?), click on the invoice and click download. It downloads it to 'My Reports' and from there you can download to your desktop etc.
      Likewise, I have just noticed today that you can now automate that to email on invoice date.

Comment

Hmmmm, that's whay I do byt my invoices always show exc VAT
        Last edited by SimonMac; 22 March 2016, 15:15.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Hmmmm, that's whay I do byt my invoices always show exc VAT
          I suspect you may be looking at just the phone number summary rather than the actual company invoice which shows the total invoice for all the numbers on the contract?

The company wide invoice we get has a Bill Summary showing:
          Bill total (ex VAT)
          VAT
          Bill Total (Inc VAT)

This is the total that is paid for all numbers on the contract. There is also a separate summary that we can get on a per number basis which is exc VAT.

Comment

I suspect you may be looking at just the phone number summary rather than the actual company invoice which shows the total invoice for all the numbers on the contract?

The company wide invoice we get has a Bill Summary showing:
            Bill total (ex VAT)
            VAT
            Bill Total (Inc VAT)

This is the total that is paid for all numbers on the contract. There is also a separate summary that we can get on a per number basis which is exc VAT.
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
              Likewise, I have just noticed today that you can now automate that to email on invoice date.
              I stupidly thought that invoices would be in the invoice section, which I had email me automatically but this always showed exc VAT, if I go into teh reports dashboard, and then invoices that shows me with VAT, which I have now set to email me once a month.

Comment

Working...
              X