• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fair pay for CUK Moderators

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair pay for CUK Moderators

In lieu of the controversy regarding tennis players pay, it has come to my notice that Admin pays less for women moderators versus men moderators. First of all, this is an outrage, as women can do the same work as men in moderation and I feel should be paid the same.

It does of course answer one question on CUK I have always pondered, Why does Admin only employee female moderators?

Now we know.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Burn him!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yeah bum him!!

Edit : Oh. Misread SE's post. Nothing to see here. Move along.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Please provide figures for income from sales of mod merchandise. Until we know the facts for sales of posters of mods scratching their arse in a short tennis skirt, pens where the fluid drains from their clothes, and random number generators, we cannot decide who is worth it.

Luckily in the 24 hours that MF was a mod, I purchased MF mug. I now only drink 1 cup of coffee a day - it is equivalent to 5 normal sized mugs.

Comment

cojak allegedly gets the same percentage of SFA as the rest.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            ...posters of mods scratching their arse in a short tennis skirt
            Arrgghh! Unsee!! Unsee!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              In lieu of the controversy regarding tennis players pay, it has come to my notice that Admin pays less for women moderators versus men moderators. First of all, this is an outrage, as women can do the same work as men in moderation and I feel should be paid the same.

It does of course answer one question on CUK I have always pondered, Why does Admin only employee female moderators?

Now we know.
              I always thought they got paid what they were worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                I always thought they got paid what they were worth.
                An hour in the admin dungeon?

Comment

Working...
                X