• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration misinformation and propaganda discussion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration misinformation and propaganda discussion

60% of Migrants are not Refugees. They are Economic Migrants. Says EU Vice Chairman.

https://www.rt.com/news/330284-econo...s-eu-refugees/

60% of refugees heading to Europe are economic migrants – top EU official

Six out of 10 migrants to Europe come for 'economic reasons' and are not refugees, EU Vice President Frans Timmermans says | Europe | News | The Independent

Six out of 10 migrants to Europe come for 'economic reasons' and are not refugees, EU Vice President Frans Timmermans says.

60% of refugees are economic migrants: Dutch EU commissioner - DutchNews.nl

Frans Timmermans, who is the commission’s first vice president, told the broadcaster in an interview: ‘More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status. More than half, 60%
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

You are winning. Expect this thread to be closed imminently......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You are winning. Expect this thread to be closed imminently......
      Don't be silly. I've already correct the title of the thread, so I'm hardly going to close it. NotAllThere. Not Not All There.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Huh? In the other thread you said "migrants aren't refugees" and made youself look silly. Now you're posting sources which back up what NAT said when humiliating you, that refugees are a subset of migrants?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Huh? In the other thread you said "migrants aren't refugees" and made youself look silly. Now you're posting sources which back up what NAT said when humiliating you, that refugees are a subset of migrants?
            The erroneous assumption made is that all the migrants coming into EU are refugees, fleeing from war etc.

But a lot (60%) of the migrants are economic migrants and NOT refugees.

That is my point. Perhaps I should have written a few more words around this but I presumed the good folk reading would understand.

As for humiliating, throwing some stupid insults at me before locking the thread without the right to reply just makes NAS look like a tulip.

Comment

PG, have you ever considered that it's not boomers or migrants that are making you unsuccessful, but purely your lack of brains?
              Your sense of entitlement is so huge that you expect to own a big house even though you are obviously a thick, idee fixe, cretin. Why?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                PG, have you ever considered that it's not boomers or migrants that are making you unsuccessful, but purely your lack of brains?
                Your sense of entitlement is so huge that you expect to own a big house even though you are obviously a thick, idee fixe, cretin. Why?
                I am very successful thanks, my earnings put me in the top 2-3%. My IQ doesn't, so I think I have done OK on my limited talents.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  I am very successful thanks, my earnings put me in the top 2-3%...
                  Come on chaps - give the poor guy a break.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Come on chaps - give the poor guy a break.
                    Are you incapable of writing a post without an insult?

Comment

Working...
                    X