• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Financial Year, New CUK Meme.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Financial Year, New CUK Meme.

Well April is nearly on us, and I shall no doubt be heading back into some form of alternative employment to permiedom, which means my first class travel & champers will cease.

Having been a sledge salesman, tat shop owner, MDM fighter & punch your lights out contractor over the period of my 17 years on CUK as wittiest poster & best moderator ever. I feel I need a new meme for 2016/2017/

I may of course try and get a bit fitter, and become an endure type athlete & bore you stupid with tales of charity races & blood giving. I may get a divorce and lose my children (but more likely I'd win custody), or a gold buying speckulant who lives in a camper van, cretin calling shed building chunt, Russian Squirrel botherer or annoying pedant who points out peoples speling mistakes, or attention seeking poster. I am undecided.

Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK meme.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK mememememe.
      Isn't that how you spell it?

Comment

Have you tried searching?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Or maybe

(a bit less offensive/old school)

Comment

Bensons the circus are hiring, they need either a new idiot or a new clown.

You would be a perfect fit for both
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Bensons the circus are hiring, they need either a new idiot or a new clown.

You would be a perfect fit for both

I'm surprised you didn't mention about your wife's vaginectomy and how she's looking for a new c...

Comment

Well April is nearly on us, and I shall no doubt be heading back into some form of alternative employment to permiedom, which means my first class travel & champers will cease.
                This April girl - what is the name of her Labrador?

Maybe you could go contracting then you could actually live the first class lifestyle instead of lieing about it.

Comment

annoying pedant who points out peoples speling mistakes

Comment

which means my first class travel & champers will cease.
                    You mean the non-existent ones?

MDM fighter & punch your lights out contractor over the period of my 17 years on CUK as wittiest poster & best moderator ever. I feel I need a new meme for 2016/2017/.

I may of course try and get a bit fitter, and become an endure type athlete & bore you stupid with tales of charity races & blood giving.

I may get a divorce and lose my children (but more likely I'd win custody), I am undecided.
                    We hope so. Remind us who the legal owner of those BTLs is.

Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK meme.
                    I will when the time is right

Comment

Working...
                    X