• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend plans

Apart from eating your weight in chocolate, what are you up to? Is anyone working?

Working Friday & Monday, birthday Saturday.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bank holidays are for permies
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Bank holidays are for permies
        spending it with the wife & kids.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

- Building a Summer house on FLC gardens.
          - Packing for a two week trip to Milan.
          - Fish dinner on Friday (Whole fish)
          - Lamb dinner on Sunday
          - Possible exercises

Comment

As for actual plans - I have to bottle one batch of beer (ASAP, it has developed a drip) and check if a second is ready yet. I have to put together a mini-greenhouse and perhaps plant some things in it. I need to plant a tree also.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Boozing tonight and tomorrow, packing on Saturday. Then off skiing Very Early on Sunday for a week, hopefully after not being confused by the clocks change

TFA. You?

Comment

TFA

Tonight: heading to a food festival in Hamsterjam, probably take some pics for t'blog
                Tomorrow: Marinading some pork belly to make Char Siu BBQ. Brewery tours with a friend in the afternoon, hitting a few small Craft brewers around Hamsterjam, may or may not blog about it.
                Saturday: Hit the local market, maybe some live jazz at a mates cafe, check out a local food festival and also pics for t'blog
                Sunday: Trying out my Char Siu recipe, 8 hours on the BBQ
                Monday: Probably BBQing again
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA

I'm making new plinths for the kitchen, replacing the old contiboard ones with solid maple.

Have a dinner party to go to, a family get-together and as the missus is away on Monday I might sneak off and see Batman v Superman.

How about you?
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA !

I'm off to Lewes to visit my daughter. Much fattening food will likely be consumed

Comment

Working...
                    X