• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heroin - How many days do you lose?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroin - How many days do you lose?

I'll be binging on smack over the weekend.

From experience, how many days do you think I'll need off if I OD?

The Internet talks about 1-2 weeks but that's for permie trash. Can a tough con (zero time off sick in 40 years) crawl back into work the next day?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Can a tough con (zero time off sick in 40 years) crawl back into work the next day?
    A tough con does it on client site

Comment

how many days do you think I'll need off if I OD
      If they don't Adrenaline into you quick enough you can take forever off.

Comment

Heroin?

All discerning contractors use only the finest grade Columbian marching powder.

Its got to be at least £100 a gram....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Can a tough con (zero time off sick in 40 years) crawl back into work the next day?
          When I was contracting I had a tumour removed from my hip and spent a week in hospital. Got discharged on Friday and was back in work and billing on the Monday before the lucozade had gone flat.

Comment

OD? Man up!
            Although there is a bit of sexism in the workplace. For lady contractors it is only acceptable to "go powder my nose", while men are allowed to shoot up into their eyeballs at their desk.
            I make sure that it's in all my contracts. Section 26 paragraph 5.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Geez, horse is so last year, go out with a hefty speedball instead.

HTH.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Geez, horse is so last year, go out with a hefty speedball instead.

HTH.
                Speedballs? Wouldn't touch them. Last time I saw them on the open market was in a brothel in the Philippines being taken off the belly of a woman who was complaining that her husband spends all day working in IT and all night on the Internet.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Speedballs? Wouldn't touch them. Last time I saw them on the open market was in a brothel in the Philippines being taken off the belly of a woman who was complaining that her husband spends all day working in IT and all night on the Internet.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                  X