• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So is this what a PSC is?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this what a PSC is?

https://companieshouse.blog.gov.uk/2...t-control-psc/

All companies must keep a register of people with significant control (PSC) from April this year and inform us of who they are in June. In this blog we’ll explain how to identify your PSCs and when and how you inform us.
    In Scooter we trust

Heaven forbid anyone in Government should talk to anyone else about their plans and definitions

Also :

Originally posted by Companies House
    Yes. We will make your PSC information public on our beta service. The only details we will not make available are the residential addresses and the day of birth for each PSC (we will only display the month and year of birth).
    How will they deal with small companies where the service address is the same as the residential address of one or more of the PSC's associated with it?

I've asked this via their Facebook page since I could easily find another route to contact them about it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Heaven forbid anyone in Government should talk to anyone else about their plans and definitions

Also :

How will they deal with small companies where the service address is the same as the residential address of one or more of the PSC's associated with it?

I've asked this via their Facebook page since I could easily find another route to contact them about it.
      I suppose that is the risk of having a company registered at your home address, but there are lots of options for those who don't want to do that
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

There's so much information out there for identity theft, it's not as if you have to do much in the way of searching.

Still I find it quite amusing that they coined the term PSC in the blog.
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I suppose that is the risk of having a company registered at your home address, but there are lots of options for those who don't want to do that
          They say they won't show address

People with significant control - different PSC, this is attempt by Govt to get beneficial holders that hide behind offshore companies but have UK Ltds
          Last edited by AtW; 24 March 2016, 14:18.

Comment

Working...
          X