• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New direction needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New direction needed

So i would like to change my user name to employed !

where is highly profitable and can produce a sustainable income that does not involve me watching a screen all day .

what business is worth starting ?

answers please

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    So i would like to change my user name to employed !

where is highly profitable and can produce a sustainable income that does not involve me watching a screen all day .

what business is worth starting ?

answers please
    BTL landlord.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Secret Diary of a Call Girl (TV Series 2007– ) - IMDb
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Niche markets - a good coffee shop in a nice suburb; needs to have a decent footfall and good car parking. Or were you thinking of something that didn't involve working for a living like being a consultant?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          BTL landlord.

HTH BIDI
          rather slash my wrists

HTH

Comment

you can invest in the MilanBenes Plan B

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Niche markets - a good coffee shop in a nice suburb; needs to have a decent footfall and good car parking. Or were you thinking of something that didn't involve working for a living like being a consultant?

either a job not working for a living or getting others to work for me whilst making me money ?

OH dear back to BTL again.

Comment

Squirrel meat flies off supermarket's shelves | Environment | The Guardian

Comment

Simplest business is to source cheap tat direct from China (can do that online these days) and then sell on an eBay storefront. You just need some money for stock and lockup storage (you can rent that).

Grow it from there. Spend your time promoting it on social media.

Comment

i have a steady supply of roadkill squirrel near me its already been flattened out so excellent for a juicy escalope , even has the zigzag griddle marks

If only i had a shovel.

Comment

Working...
                    X