• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free McDonald's breakfast today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free McDonald's breakfast today

McDonald's are doing a free breakfast this morning to mark their 100th anniversary, I've just had double egg and bacon mcmuffin and a coffee - yummy (all UK outlets) - just tell them 'happy birthday' and it's free

Fill your boots

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    McDonald's are doing a free breakfast this morning to mark their 100th anniversary, I've just had double egg and bacon mcmuffin and a coffee - yummy (all UK outlets) - just tell them 'happy birthday' and it's free

Fill your boots
    You could run round to every outlet and get a few.

They are free, after all.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      You could run round to every outlet and get a few.

They are free, after all.
      Is that how you want to celebrate your Fool's day?

Comment

Comment

What time do Maccy Dees stop doing breakfast?

11 am isn't it? Gives me about an hour to get to Gordano Services for me free brekkie.

Mind you' I'll probably end up in the Just a Minute Snackbar 'cos there's a better chance of going round the back with someone who's prepared to drop their smalls for me

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

11 am isn't it? Gives me about an hour to get to Gordano Services for me free brekkie.
            Yes, absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

Mind you' I'll probably end up in the Just a Minute Snackbar 'cos there's a better chance of going round the back with someone who's prepared to drop their smalls for me
              If you're going to constantly infest the site with sockies at least try to stick to character. The married guy who had sex at service stations was the old persona. This one is supposed to be the ageing rocker whose band performs for the opening of the new costa coffee or somesuch.

If you can't stick to character it makes it even more pointless.

I miss Gricer.
              Last edited by Pondlife; 1 April 2016, 09:53. Reason: numptyness

Comment

Has MS been informed about this?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  When she has finished throwing up I am sure she will tell us how many freebies she got.

If only Gordon Ramsey was doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    MS wasn't born yesterday. (And even if free brekkies were on offer, she's had her cornflakes)

Comment

Working...
                    X