• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesla model 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla model 3

Anyone else put a deposit down yet?

Delivery looks like 2018 when my £120 a month Passat lease will come to an end..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

It looks good from what I have just seen but my 51 plate Golf should do another 10 years yet. It's only got 150,000 miles on it

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Delivery looks like 2018 when my £120 a month Passat lease will come to an end..
      By then there will be flying cars.

Comment

Will there be business or personal car leasing options?

No one buys a car anymore dear boy, one simply borrows free money.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Will there be business or personal car leasing options?

No one buys a car anymore dear boy, one simply borrows free money.
          It's better than that they are so low on the company car tax threshold they will be practically free to own as a company car. So if you set it up properly you can claim the VAT back not pay any company car tax and then for the best part dispense with buying petrol while gaining a car with features that compare to the top of the range Mercedes....

If I was BMW or Merc I would be looking at my fleet and wondering what the **** could be done to stop the soon to be haemorrhaging sales.

Comment

I'm waiting for the Tesla Model 10....

Comment

Having seen the launch video:

https://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/model3

I want one!

Although the price is $35,000, I guess the UK price will be nearer £35,000 than (£25,000 - £5,000 =) £20,000.

Still, saving over £250 pcm on fuel is going to go a long way towards the cost of leasing...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

By 2018 we might even have the infrastructure to support charging everywhere
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What, you mean like a National Grid and sockets in the walls of houses?

Nah, it'll never catch on

Comment

Seriously tempted....
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
                    X