• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Gen Y'er

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Gen Y'er

EgyptAir ‘selfie’ Briton Ben Innes took inappropriate photo with hijacker due to ‘pure narcissism’ | Home News | News | The Independent

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Rupert Murdoch gone mental ?

Comment

If he had refused you would have said he had no bottle due to health and safety.

They just cannot win.

Just stick in your ivory tower and avoid the real world.

I do hope you are never allowed to breed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If he had refused you would have said he had no bottle due to health and safety.

They just cannot win.

Just stick in your ivory tower and avoid the real world.

I do hope you are never allowed to breed.
        You really need to decide if I'm an evil landlord or someone stuck in an ivory tower.
        Not sure what's going on in your pea brain this time, but I suspect, as I have for a long time, that logic plays no part in your life, due to a very average intelligence.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You really need to decide if I'm an evil landlord or someone stuck in an ivory tower.
          Not sure what's going on in your pea brain this time, but I suspect, as I have for a long time, that logic plays no part in your life, due to a very average intelligence.
          that's alright we don't mind your average intelligence, your are our cretin!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X