• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hipsters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hipsters

So in an inception session in hipster Nq in Manchester.

Waiting for the vapesters to get back.

:-B

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I thought they were known as vapeists?

Comment

What about the beardsters, still no word, bro

Anyway, everyone knows Shoreditch is Hipster HQ, not Manchester
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        What about the beardsters, still no word, bro

Anyway, everyone knows Shoreditch is Hipster HQ, not Manchester
        Northern Quarter in Manchester has out-hipstered them. It's very concerned as I thought these chunts were purely a southern phenomenon/plague.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Northern Quarter in Manchester has out-hipstered them. It's very concerned as I thought these chunts were purely a southern phenomenon/plague.
          Every local barber here seems to now stock beard grooming products etc etc, it's mainstream now, therefore will probably die out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
              Every local barber here seems to now stock beard grooming products etc etc, it's mainstream now, therefore will probably die out soon.
              Mine will be dying out in 25 days. I'm having it off before going to Spain. And I'll be needing a shave for that

Comment

Are you sure they are Hipsters?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  I'm having it off before going to Spain. And I'll be needing a shave for that
                  Sounds like your Mrs is well fussy. Take some nappy cream for the inevitable itching
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Oh no! I've strayed through that time portal again, and ended up in the 23nd century.

Better hurry back, to a time where I've some chance of understanding the weird slang.

Mind you, it's good to know that Manchester is due to survive the 21st century unscathed (in at least one universe)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X