• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration Rant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigration Rant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6076410.stm

Right quick rant beforfe coding..

John "fckhead" Reid, is announcing plans to restrict Bulgarian and Romanian and it looks like it will be a pretty messy bill, letting them in but not letting them work.

Is he hell bent on making ghettos of Englands inner cities?

Maybe if he chose to examine the effects of partial restrictions he would see that in Germany, Belgium etc it just has not worked , with people coming to work illegally, and living there.

The far be it for our wise leaders to ever fcking think about examining the effects of policies elsewhere.

He has even said he does not want to drive them into the black economy, erm just what does he think he is doing.

I say, either let them in or keep them out, dont institute some half formulated anaemic policy to try and limit damage control.

fckers
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

The whole issue really gets up my nose ... My main concern is what will happen to our women. They take our jobs, houses, free medical cares etc..., but I'm afraid for our women.
    Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia
      The whole issue really gets up my nose ... My main concern is what will happen to our women. They take our jobs, houses, free medical cares etc..., but I'm afraid for our women.
      Go to Romania and shag theirs it works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
        Fair enough...
        The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
          Fair enough...
          And from what I gather we would be getting the better deal

Comment

Go to a foreign country and shaggggs their women!!! You are as bad as them ...
            Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia
              Go to a foreign country and shaggggs their women!!! You are as bad as them ...
              What do you do then? In our country all women are equal no matter which country they come from. And if a woman in Romania does not want to shag an Englishman she is entitled to say no just as a British woman can say no to a romanian man (or woman for that matter )

Comment

What do you do then? In our country all women are equal no matter which country they come from. And if a woman in Romania does not want to shag an Englishman she is entitled to say no just as a British woman can say no to a romanian man (or woman for that matter )
                To be honest, just like G W Bush, I had never been out of my own country ... So foreign women don't appeal to me. All my mates said that they don't wash and wear the same clothes everyday, and that they sleep with their father.
                Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

In the case of East Europeans we can get at least get our own back by going over and buying up all their houses so when they go back home with lots of money extracted from the UK economy they STILL can't afford one.

PS Women who don't wash. mmmmmmmmm. If it was good enough for Napoleon...

PPS Talking of women who don't wash where has Rodger Rabbit gone again?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
                    He has even said he does not want to drive them into the black economy, erm just what does he think he is doing.
                    John Reid, like Threaded, says a lot of things. He needs to be seen to be "doing something" by the hard of thinking but in reality the government needs to keep the influx going to keep inflation down and property prices up, otherwise the wheels will simply fly off Gordon Brown's economic miracle. To that extent it doesn't matter whether they are working in the black economy or not. In reality, to achieve that objective it's probably better they do work in the black economy where there is less red tape and the effect is more quickly felt.

Comment

Working...
                    X