• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rucksacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rucksacks

Why do so many people feel the need to carry so much stuff around in these? they are a damned nuisance because they are attached to the body and have no nerve cells their wearers are oblivious to the mayhem that they cause.

I carry one to annoy other people.
    Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

Those fertilizer bombs can be very awkward to Handle. I fnd it easier just to pack it all into a ruck sack for convieniance.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        Those fertilizer bombs can be very awkward to Handle. I fnd it easier just to pack it all into a ruck sack for convieniance.
        I thought they were strapped around the waist?

Comment

Other irritants

Those stupid folding bikes that block train doors (and don't fit into their owners' oversized rucksacks), i-pod earhones that direct more sound outside than to the user's eardrums, clicky bloody laptops, Blackberrys, screaming babies being transported in the rush hour, swearing chav teenage schoolgirls (with or without rucksacks), etc.......
          Only the mediocre are ever at their best

Comment

If you are standing very close to a man with rucksack full of explosives, then consider the following:

1) death will be instant and unavoidable even if you step away few meters

2) better to turn yoru back because speed of light of explosion is faster than actual air wave - you will see the end before it happens, thus get scared, might as well turn your back.

hth

Abdul Ibn Hattab

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              If you are standing very close to a man with rucksack full of explosives, then consider the following:

2) better to turn yoru back because speed of light of explosion is faster than actual air wave - you will see the end before it happens, thus get scared, might as well turn your back.

hth

Abdul Ibn Hattab
              No no no. Face him (or her). Then you can watch their head fly off. Albeit briefly.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Generalist
                Those stupid folding bikes that block train doors (and don't fit into their owners' oversized rucksacks), i-pod earhones that direct more sound outside than to the user's eardrums, clicky bloody laptops, Blackberrys, screaming babies being transported in the rush hour, swearing chav teenage schoolgirls (with or without rucksacks), etc.......
                No no no - ghetto blaster mobile phones being held by wiggers.
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Smelly barstewards in the gym who dont shower before or after they excercise.

The ones who do one rep then spend 10 minutes wandering about getting in everyone elses way.

FFS **** off and don't stand next to me when I'm using a bench, I don't want to be inhaling your BO every time I take a breath.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

hth

Abdul Ibn Hattab
                    I'm sure one of the survivors of the tube attacks in the summer was standing right next to one of the bombers. Can't be arsed to look it up though.

Comment

Working...
                    X