• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Define: Irony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define: Irony

The difference in 20 pages
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Bit harsh. 10p is great value.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Bit harsh. 10p is great value.
      55p. It's 10p cheaper than some other stuff. Always read the fine print..

Comment

Is it irony, or hypocrisy?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          "It would take months if not years to comb through them" - the Sun quietly ignoring the fact that the leaking of documents began over a year ago, and they have been combed through for a year:
          "In the past 12 months, around 400 journalists from more than 100 media organizations in over 80 countries have taken part in researching the documents."
          - Süddeutsche Zeitung, Panama Papers: This is the leak (warning: annoying autoplay video with sound for about fifteen seconds)

Comment

I would always defer to Alannis Morisette on this subject....
            latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              55p. It's 10p cheaper than some other stuff. Always read the fine print..
              Bugger. They disgust me then. Diana will be spinning in her grave knowing that the Express pull stunts like that.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's like rain on your wedding day.

Absolutely chucked down when I was walking into town at lunchtime. Got soaked. Went into Sainsbury's, bought lunch, dinner and a brolly. As I was paying, I checked it was still raining before parting with my £8. It was. By the time I'd paid and left the shop, the sun was out.

Can I put the brolly through on expenses if it stays in my drawer at the office?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  It's like rain on your wedding day.

Absolutely chucked down when I was walking into town at lunchtime. Got soaked. Went into Sainsbury's, bought lunch, dinner and a brolly. As I was paying, I checked it was still raining before parting with my £8. It was. By the time I'd paid and left the shop, the sun was out.

Can I put the brolly through on expenses if it stays in my drawer at the office?
                  Are you Ltd or Brolly
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I believe so. I'll check the employee of the month list and see if we can get you on there for braving the elements. In the meantime, ask your boss.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X