• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday to Egypt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday to Egypt

So I was looking at holidays to Egypt (hurghada) and was able to pick up an all inclusive, 5 star hotel, large family room in a waterpark, with flights for 1 grand for a family of four

So it seems there are great deals, if you're sure that someone may not cut off your head.

Anyone been and who thinks it's safe?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So I was looking at holidays to Egypt (hurghada) and was able to pick up an all inclusive, 5 star hotel, large family room in a waterpark, with flights for 1 grand for a family of four

So it seems there are great deals, if you're sure that someone may not cut off your head.

Anyone been and who thinks it's safe?
    Bella Vista?

Tourists wounded after gunmen open fire at hotel in Hurghada - Telegraph
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No this place.

Jaz Makadi Aquaviva | First Choice

I saw there had been a stabbing in Jan, but then again, London, Paris and Brussels have all been hit with major attacks as well over the years, plus there is probably a stabbing a day (or more) in London, so it's all relative surely?

Comment

Should be nice and quiet, bit like Jaywick Sands: Sharm el-Sheikh tourism collapse hits resort – in pictures | World news | The Guardian
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Aren't the interesting bits all in the British museum anyway? WTF would you tempt fate by actually visiting the tuliphole?

Even PC can manage Florida, get yourself somewhere decent booked man.

Comment

No this place.

Jaz Makadi Aquaviva | First Choice

I saw there had been a stabbing in Jan, but then again, London, Paris and Brussels have all been hit with major attacks as well over the years, plus there is probably a stabbing a day (or more) in London, so it's all relative surely?
            Solid reviews on TA

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...and_Sinai.html
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Try Tunisia.

Comment

Syria has sunshine and sand and is even cheaper, especially if you can provide bridal services to would be Martyrs.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

It does look good. Someone went last year and said it was great. They've dropped the prices by about 60%, and bearing in mind you're going to stay on site (I'm not going out the walls of the hotel), it's either going to be safe, or like shooting fish in a barrel.

I went a few days after the shootings in Luxor in 97, and I and my work colleague were one of the only people at the Pyramids, got to climb it which you couldn't normally do, place was swarming with police, safest I've ever been.

Comment

I went a few days after the shootings in Luxor in 97, and I and my work colleague were one of the only people at the Pyramids, got to climb it which you couldn't normally do, place was swarming with police, safest I've ever been.
                    What was your heart rate by the time you reached the top? Any damage done to the pyramids?

I see why they banned people from climbing them

Comment

Working...
                    X