• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All warm and fuzzy inside

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All warm and fuzzy inside

After having worked my c*** off all week to get this migration into test, listening to 2 developers having a coffee morning style natter about Tumble driers. Both have overdue work that is holding up loads of stuff that I just called out at the daily 40 minute standup meeting.

Heartwarming to know they can find the time to have these kind of chats really. Been at it for a good half hour now.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    After having worked my c*** off all week to get this migration into test, listening to 2 developers having a coffee morning style natter about Tumble driers. Both have overdue work that is holding up loads of stuff that I just called out at the daily 40 minute standup meeting.

Heartwarming to know they can find the time to have these kind of chats really. Been at it for a good half hour now.

Move over Joan, someone want's your spot on that fire.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Suity you really haven't got a clue what contracting is all about have you.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Suity you really haven't got a clue what life is all about have you.

FTFY

Comment

So the real question is this:

Condenser or vented?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            So the real question is this:

Condenser or vented?
            But then what about combo washer drier or separates

and if separates then to stack or run side by side

These are all important questions
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Move over Joan, someone want's your spot on that fire.
              You just don't like winners

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                But then what about combo washer drier or separates

and if separates then to stack or run side by side
                Never get a combo, if one part goes you have to replace the whole thing
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

I loathe 15 minute standups but 40 minutes sounds like purgatory! How does anyone ever get any work done... when not discussing any old sh*t!

Comment

Originally posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
                    I loathe 15 minute standups but 40 minutes sounds like purgatory!
                    Just walk away after 15. End of.

Comment

Working...
                    X