• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panama Papers: David Cameron to publish six years of tax returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panama Papers: David Cameron to publish six years of tax returns

"David Cameron is poised to publish six years of his tax returns in a bid to end scrutiny over his investment in an offshore investment fund as he faced a potential investigation by Parliament's standards watchdog.

The move will put pressure on prospective Conservative leadership candidates Boris Johnson and George Osborne to follow his example.

It came as YouGov polling suggested that the controversy over his tax affairs has damaged his reputation, with his approval level sinking below that of Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour leader, for the first time."

More from the source: Panama Papers: David Cameron to publish six years of tax returns

So, he is going to publish only 6 last years AFTER he sold his offshore stake, so that we won't know how many dividends he was getting per year from his shares and thus verify whether £30k he sold them for was true market value, I reckon it wasn't, so his CGT should have been a lot higher.

So hope the twunt resigns.

Vote Brexit, final nail in hamface's coffin.

Comment

I'd like to see a little more pressure on Gidiot. I reckon that's where the real story's at.

Gidiot International Tax (Limited), GIT.

Comment

Yeah Brexit followed by Corbyn. That'll really work. Lucky my skills are in demand worldwide ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          I'd like to see a little more pressure on Gidiot.
          If PM is publishing his tax returns, then surely Gidiot should also?

Just WTF they are not REQUIRED to publish before they are allowed to stand election???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            If PM is publishing his tax returns, then surely Gidiot should also?

Just WTF they are not REQUIRED to publish before they are allowed to stand election???
            Wtf are you complaining about. You haven't lived through the70s like some of us. I agree these Tories aren't real Tories, and they're not fixing the problems like they should. But the alternative is Corbyn FFS.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Wtf are you complaining about. You haven't lived through the70s like some of us. I agree these Tories aren't real Tories, and they're not fixing the problems like they should. But the alternative is Corbyn FFS.
              If they are not real Tories they can fook right arf!

Comment

If they are not real Tories they can fook right arf!
                Life is about getting the lesser of 2 evils, especially if you run a business
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Life is about getting the lesser of 2 evils, especially if you run a business
                  No, that's rubbish - Tory party needs to be out of power unless they cut taxes, that should be super clear to them - no tax cuts then fook right arf.

Comment

No, that's rubbish - Tory party needs to be out of power unless they cut taxes, that should be super clear to them - no tax cuts then fook right arf.
                    They can fund their tax cuts by cutting disability benefits. Happy now?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X