• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd like to humbly apologise.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to humbly apologise.

Due to me being a male, hard working, successful, white, heterosexual, Anglo-Saxon Protestant all the world's ills and inequalities must be laid at my feet.

Sorry.

Spod in "mea-culpa" mode.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Due to me being a male, hard working, successful, white, heterosexual, Anglo-Saxon Protestant all the world's ills and inequalities must be laid at my feet.

Sorry.

Boo, shame on you, boo!
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Due to me being a male boomer, hard working, successful, white, heterosexual, Anglo-Saxon Protestant all the world's ills and inequalities must be laid at my feet.

Sorry.

FTFY.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sorry.

Check your privilege!
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You should apologise for setting up a straw man that no one gives a tulipe about.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just to provide some balance and alleviate some of your guilt. You do, IIRC, have ginger hair so it's not all gone your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Just to provide some balance and alleviate some of your guilt. You do, IIRC, have ginger hair so it's not all gone your way.
              He can bleach his hair blond but he can't hide his skin colour.... and some other tulip!

Check your privilege!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought you were going to apologise for not posting on here enough. Apology not accepted

Hope all good with you & the family

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  I thought you were going to apologise for not posting on here enough. Apology not accepted

Hope all good with you & the family
                  he has family as well not a dribble of sprogs via different mothers all on benefits - burn him!

I agree Churchy come back all most is forgiven.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry.

Welcome back you fat bastard.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X