• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you smart enough to be a US Marine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you smarter than a US Marine? Take the recruitment quiz - Word Knowledge 1 - CSMonitor.com

I am sir captain sir!

Comment

100% sir yes sir.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I got the smartphone one wrong for trying to be too clever.
        It takes time to sort out through CV, line up interviews and get contracts reviewed.
        So it doesn't scale up linearly.
        I guess military never tried to build a smartphone (actually they did it costs billions and is a two way radio with max 32kb data bandwidth)

Comment

I was getting them all correct until I started to get bored, stopped reading the questions properly and then started making mistakes.

Poor attention span: probably not what you want for a marine.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I see why it isn't 'fit enough'. So a smart jackass like MF can also join US Marine

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              I see why it isn't 'fit enough'. So a smart jackass like MF can also join US Marine
              Only if they need a new sandbag.

Comment

I just shot the commie bastard asking the questions. Where do I sign up?
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Major Major
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                  X