• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We can all relax now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can all relax now

Dave says its ok to make money as long as you obey the law.

Originally posted by BBC
    ...It came as David Cameron defended the right to "make money lawfully".
    Facing MPs for the first time since the row over his family's tax affairs, the prime minister said "artificially reducing tax" should not be confused with legitimate enterprise and wealth creation schemes.
    So we are all in the clear as contractors and we are not, in fact, tax dodging scum as had previously been stated....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

So all those 'take home 95% of your contractor earnings' schemes are good to go?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      So all those 'take home 95% of your contractor earnings' schemes are good to go?
      They are and they were.

They just failed to mention that AFTER you took home 95% you'd need to take to HMRC a big chunk ...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        So we are all in the clear as contractors and we are not, in fact, tax dodging scum as had previously been stated....

Yes, but Accenture partners and their friends still hate us so are assisting government with making life as difficult as possible for us
        Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
        http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X