• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vivian Nicolson eat your heart out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vivian Nicolson eat your heart out

Olivier Blanchard eyes ugly 'end game' for Japan on debt spiral

Spend! Spend! Spend! No point in saving - what with ZIRP and NIRP.

I am off to spend the little remaining money after my divorces. A threesome with NLYUK and AndyW's mum?

That is where lefties want to take us. Currently our debt/GDP ratio is about 90% and ought with a Tory govt. to be coming down, but the strident lefties want all their pet projects funded and everyone in the country feather-bedded regardless of how much it costs.
    And the Tories are listening to the squealing rather than being tough and lowering the debt for future generations.
    Shame on them and bring back Maggie!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You are supposed to post this type of thing here:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oom-leads.html

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        No sure that's going to go down well with the voters.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          That is where lefties want to take us. Currently our debt/GDP ratio is about 90% and ought with a Tory govt. to be coming down, but the strident lefties want all their pet projects funded and everyone in the country feather-bedded regardless of how much it costs.
          And the Tories are listening to the squealing rather than being tough and lowering the debt for future generations.
          Someone shoot me please. Another sassy post I agree with.

I really thought in 2010 that Tories would take bold steps - and say they were sorting out Labour mess.

The only spending to be prioritized should be "investment". Such as nuclear power stations. Without the French or Chinese.

I suppose to get Maggie you had to go through Heath.

Comment

Camoron is another Bliar. Only priority is feathering their own nests.

Comment

Working...
            X