• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No discussion on the Remains leaflet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No discussion on the Remains leaflet?

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...for-the-uk.pdf

bunch of tripe I had to pay for.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Absolute load of bollox. I read it and enforced my view to leave the EU.

Comment

I freeposted mine back to Conservative Central Office.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I thought it made some good points, but shouldn't have been done on the taxpayers penny.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Straight in the recycling bin.
          "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I thought it made some good points, but shouldn't have been done on the taxpayers penny.
            The EU has secured a special status in a reformed EU

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I freeposted mine back to Conservative Central Office.
              Brilliant idea, they might get a few more back hopefully.

Comment

less
                than 8% of EU exports come
                to the UK while 44% of UK
                exports go to the EU.
                This ^^ made me laugh as doesn't the UK have a trade deficit with the EU of about £1-2 billion every month.
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  This ^^ made me laugh as doesn't the UK have a trade deficit with the EU of about £1-2 billion every month.
                  Yes and your point is?
                  Feck me, I think people ought not to be allowed to vote unless they've had an IQ test
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                    That means Uk relies on EU purchase power far more than EU on UK's

besides if you have free trade agreement and have deficit you still benefit of about 1/3 of whatever deficit is.
                    Last edited by diseasex; 12 April 2016, 10:44.

Comment

Working...
                    X