• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Running a uk Ltd company and moving to Swindon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running a uk Ltd company and moving to Swindon

Is this possible?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is this possible?
    Swindon only allows people on the dss

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
      Swindon only allows people on the dss

Sorry
      Where will all those DSS live? Anyone know of any decent places to let in Swindon? I heard there is one character who has lots of BTLs in Swindon. Rachman has nothing on this guy. Slum properties, very expensive. Any objection and he pops round. He is dripping in gold medallions. Keeps banging on about the gorgeous girlfriends he has - but is more likely a virgin. When he knocks on your door he then rants about UKIP until you shut up......

Comment

Where will all those DSS live? Anyone know of any decent places to let in Swindon? I heard there is one character who has lots of BTLs in Swindon. Rachman has nothing on this guy. Slum properties, very expensive. Any objection and he pops round. He is dripping in gold medallions. Keeps banging on about the gorgeous girlfriends he has - but is more likely a virgin. When he knocks on your door he then rants about UKIP until you shut up......
        Who has lots of Btl in Swindon?

I'm not far off a Virgin so can't be me.

Comment

Is he fat and do people call him Walter Mitty?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Is he fat and do people call him Walter Mitty?
            Ahh he meant BLT really

Comment

Ahh he meant BLT really
              No, i did not mean MF

Comment

Is this possible?
                1) Running a uk Ltd company
                Yes

2) Moving to Swindon
                I think, in your heart, you know the answer to this......

Comment

There are worse places to live. It has a bad press, but it is not a bad place. I have friends that live there. I live outside, but have worked there and go in to visit clients occasionally. It has good green paths / cycleways around the town, variety of potential work, close proximity to the Cotswolds and the Wiltshire downs, a good mountain bike community (MB swindon), a good music scene (centring around The Victoria), good shops in the McArthur Glen outlet village, and essential contractor car dealers, i.e.Ferrari, Maseratti, Porsche, Mercedes & BMW. What is not to love.

Comment

Who has lots of Btl in Swindon?

I'm not far off a Virgin so can't be me.
                    Yes, there's a lot to thank Rohypnol for, isn't there...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X