• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Halo, show the Brickies a thing or two part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Halo, show the Brickies a thing or two part 2

3D Printing Houses from Concrete | Hackaday

3ders.org - Lewis Grand Hotel teams with Andrey Rudenko to develop world's first 3D printed hotel, planning construction of homes | 3D Printer News & 3D Printing News
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Thanks, I started to talk to my co-workers about 4yrs ago on the subject of 3D printing & its impact in construction – they thought I was mad

There is a lot of potential – especially in the emergency shelter sector – the ability to turn up to a disaster zone set up a printer, use local materials & print solid weather proof shelters can be life saving for the survivors.

The latest one is 3D printing drones <linky>
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Thanks, I started to talk to my co-workers about 4yrs ago on the subject of 3D printing & its impact in construction – they thought I was mad

There is a lot of potential – especially in the emergency shelter sector – the ability to turn up to a disaster zone set up a printer, use local materials & print solid weather proof shelters can be life saving for the survivors.

The latest one is 3D printing drones <linky>
      what a good idea. Concrete city not tent city might be a bit better.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X