• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dodgy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy

Free Peace Sweet 20th Anniversary

Fackin' 'ell!

Talking about flogging a dead horse - they've squeezed every last drop out of that one.

They've even played the Rainbow Arms at Steeple Langford.

We've played there & I reckon we'd top the bill if we were on the same night as them

Wonder if they still tour in that big top they used to play in? Bet that's getting a bit tatty these days.

Just goes to show though, All I need is one Top 10 hit & I'll be dining out for the next 20 years (or a successful legal suit against a certain individual for nicking the tune THAT I PENNED )

WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      WTF are you talking about?
      He thinks that he's Good Enough.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
      X