• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm amazed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm amazed...

that no one has mentioned the hunt for the chappie who's taking a dump on the trains in the South East...

So I have.

We already new the trains were tulip, so what new
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm sure i did see a thread with a link in it to the story but no one replied
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        that no one has mentioned the hunt for the chappie who's taking a dump on the trains in the South East...

So I have.
        The chappie is obviously an immigrant and as such the 'marking' of his territory is part of his culture & traditions.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          The chappie is obviously an immigrant and as such the 'marking' of his territory is part of his culture & traditions.

Yes, his picture was on the BBC website so it can be confirmed that he is an IC3 male with a predisposition for shitting on trains and smearing all over everything.

Comment

Well, when they catch him I hope they rub his nose in it like we used to do with our dog when he used to crap on the carpet.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I think he may have moved north and be tulipting in the offices of large multinational Telco's. Judging by the stink in the offices here atm.

Mind you, it smelt like someone had dropped a wet one when I came in though the main entrance this morning as well.

Comment

They have spent something in the region of 60k to clean up after him. How do they get that for scrapping a few turds off a seat?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
                  They have spent something in the region of 60k to clean up after him. How do they get that for scrapping a few turds off a seat?
                  carriages have to be taken out of service, so add the shunting plus late/cancelled train costs on to that
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

So does anyone actually have a link to the original story?

Comment

Working...
                    X