• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immaturity on this site.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immaturity on this site.

I have come to the conclusion that the members of this site are totally immature and a disgrace to working professionals.

Sockies, Gladiators, Radiators, AndyW, Wankpuffins, bannings, Test Please delete's, Gingham dresses, the list is endless.

Can you all try and bring the level up a little, and stop being so childish and immature

Thx

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that the members of this site are totally immature and a disgrace to working professionals.
    What would you know about working professionals?

Comment

I'll have you know that some on here are a disgrace to unemployed professionals.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sockies, Gladiators, Radiators, AndyW, Wankpuffins, bannings, Test Please delete's, Gingham dresses, the list is endless.

Can you all try and bring the level up a little, and stop being so childish and immature

Thx

MF
        This from the bloke in the winged helmet.

As you were people.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Thx

MF
          "Gingham dresses" - what sort of immature, disgraceful would start a thread like that...?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I've written a query that brings back all the immature/useless/pointless threads...

Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I've written a query that brings back all the immature/useless/pointless threads...

Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
              Do you have one that brings back all the sockies on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Do you have one that brings back all the sockies on the site?
                Try this one: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...anned-why.html

HTH
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Thx

MF
                  ...and what about you.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2241593

HTH
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X