• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's brightest businesses named in Queen's Awards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now in their 50th year, the annual Queen’s Awards recognise British firms that have excelled in exporting, social or environmental good works, or innovation.

Those honoured in this year’s list will be able to use the Queen’s Awards emblem for five years, a marker that they are “the best of British business”, according to Sajid Javid, the Business Secretary.

This year, seven businesses received awards for sustainable development, 92 for innovation and 150 for international trade.

More from the source: Britain's brightest businesses named in Queen's Awards

Top effort indeed!

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

they will all go bust after Brexit and their management team will develop boils on their bits.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Now in their 50th year, the annual Queen’s Awards recognise British firms that have excelled in exporting, social or environmental good works, or innovation.

Those honoured in this year’s list will be able to use the Queen’s Awards emblem for five years, a marker that they are “the best of British business”, according to Sajid Javid, the Business Secretary.

This year, seven businesses received awards for sustainable development, 92 for innovation and 150 for international trade.

More from the source: Britain's brightest businesses named in Queen's Awards

Well done mate, a great reward for your efforts. (I hope to get a small mention in your acceptance speech - joking )

Still, I'm curious as to what Extreme Toys are doing on the list - I may have to google them. And then delete my browsing history...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well done.

And doubly well done for getting Squirrels UK Ltd in there too!
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Hey AtW,

Not too impressed with your league predictions on your website though.
              Would take that down if I were you - what you need is real predictive analytics
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                they will all go bust after Brexit and their management team will develop boils on their bits.
                I doubt this one will: We are Edenspiekermann
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Good to see you up there with the best such as Byworth Boilers Ltd

Dave does a great job fitting boilers in Skegness, he deserves that prestigous award!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Still, I'm curious as to what Extreme Toys are doing on the list - I may have to google them. And then delete my browsing history...
                    Lovehoney Ltd

Comment

Working...
                    X