• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Paddy Ashdown was looking extremely urined off; sounding like a scratched record going on about "financial institutions" and "Security". You can tell he's been told what to say.

Where the real issue (and the crowd and most of the panel; Fox, Weatherspoon Chap seem to agree) is concerning the loss of sovereignty/independence)

Interesting.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

I was in 2 minds but am now for Brexit after Cameron got all His mates to come along and tell me what to do, Obama can feck right off!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      I was in 2 minds but am now for Brexit after Cameron got all His mates to come along and tell me what to do, Obama can feck right off!
      Have to admit Obama wading in got the bile rising
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Have to admit Obama wading in got the bile rising
        Don't see why - he's telling it from the US point of view (which, unusually, happens to be cross party, the Republicans think exactly the same - one of the few things they agree on).

A relatively powerless, possibly economically weaker, offshore island is obviously of no use to the US.
        If I was the US president and the UK leaves, I'd concentrate all my diplomatic efforts on Germany.
        Last edited by sasguru; 22 April 2016, 07:51.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thing that really gets me about Obama is not being able to fly my drone next to Heathrow. B'stard....

Comment

On Brexit, Obama speaks for America » The Spectator
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              If I was the US president and the UK leaves, I'd concentrate all my phone hacking efforts on Germany.
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Thing that really gets me about Obama is not being able to fly my drone next to Heathrow. B'stard....
                Why? He flew in to Stanstead.

Comment

Don't see why - he's telling it from the US point of view (which, unusually, happens to be cross party, the Republicans think exactly the same - one of the few things they agree on).

A relatively powerless, possibly economically weaker, offshore island is obviously of no use to the US.
                  If I was the US president and the UK leaves, I'd concentrate all my diplomatic efforts on Germany.
                  What by bombing them again?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Don't see why - he's telling it from the US point of view

y.
                    You are spot on

What is TTIP? And six reasons why the answer should scare you | Comment | Voices | The Independent
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X