• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hunting down conveyancing solicitors and ensuring they have a gruesome death.
    Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Originally posted by Intel View Post
      Hunting down conveyancing solicitors and ensuring they have a gruesome death.

Is there a story behind that you want to share?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Is there a story behind that you want to share?
        It's a story that's been retold since the dawn of time. Of a client, paying good money in the expectation that he will be well represented and dealt with fairly, and of members of the legal profession who's sole purpose in life is to shaft clients without lube then go and buy Porsches with their ill gotten gains.

I wouldn't trust them to run me a bath, let alone a house purchase.

Cockwombles, all of em.
        Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Originally posted by Intel View Post
          It's a story that's been retold since the dawn of time. Of a client, paying good money in the expectation that he will be well represented and dealt with fairly, and of members of the legal profession who's sole purpose in life is to shaft clients without lube then go and buy Porsches with their ill gotten gains.

I wouldn't trust them to run me a bath, let alone a house purchase.

Cockwombles, all of em.
          If you ever buy another house, I recommend Sarah Coppard at Citrus Conveyancing. I have used her since 1987 on about 15 properties.

Overall though, your comments about lawyers are spot on.

Comment

Playing a gig tonight to celebrate Ma'am's birthday.

Supposed to be going to a birthday party on Sunday.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I AM DOING THE LONDON MARATHON!!!

(Pssst! it's not too late!)

Comment

About to set off for deepest Cornwall from Kent for favourite uncles 90th birthday bash on Saturday

M4/M5 or M3/A303 route ? decisions decisions
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  About to set off for deepest Cornwall from Kent for favourite uncles 90th birthday bash on Saturday

Depends where you want to bail out for a breather after you've been stuck in a jam for the last hour.

Easton in Gordano Services or Countess Roundabout services?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

M4/M5 every time. If everyone did this then the M3/A303 would be free for me to use.

Comment

Working...
                    X