• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have to put out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do men have to put out?

Man is sent abusive texts after REFUSING to sleep with a woman on their first date | Daily Mail Online

Note for women : men are not good at taking hints. Just say what you want.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Man is sent abusive texts after REFUSING to sleep with a woman on their first date | Daily Mail Online

Bet she was a whale or uggo. No man refuses sex with an attractive women.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Bet she was a whale or uggo. No man refuses sex with an attractive women.
      The text says he found her attractive. Maybe he was worried she was a potential bunny boiler and tried to defuse the situation?

Comment

The text says he found her attractive. Maybe he was worried she was a potential bunny boiler and tried to defuse the situation?
        He is gay or earlier lol

Comment

The only thing I get to put out nowadays is the bins on collection day
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            He is gay or earlier lol
            Then he could have offered her some hair gel.

Comment

Yeah, know what you mean.

Happened to me, your wife got the right knock after I turned her down after a drink one evening. She got really aggressive, shouting screaming etc, about how I should be giving her a good shagging. I just didn't fancy it.

She'd already done the entire Rugby, Cricket and Football clubs, and frankly I wasn't interested in sloppy 40th's.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Happens every weekend no biggie, got enough trash to get through the week

Comment

Us men can only perform so many times a day.

Comment

She was drunk.

He thought that she may regret it in the morning.

She had the clap.

Comment

Working...
                    X