• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

standard contract template?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

standard contract template?

After 5 years of contracting direct, I'm now about to get a contract via an agency (in the US/California). The work will be in London.

I've never had to have a (written) contract before, so I was wondering if there's a standard template I can look at. Maybe there's some website with some advice on this subject?

...or will the agency shove one in front of me, and expect me to sign?

> or will the agency shove one in front of me, and expect me to sign?

got it in one. You should be able to negotiate changes though if you don't like some clauses. If you try to get some removed which they consider essential they will not budge.

Comment

If they are an ATSCO member then they may use the PCG contract with PCG members. Its fairly recent so not all ATSCO members use it, and of course you need to be a PCG member, however its a good contract that will go a long way towards putting you outside IR35.

Comment

Working...
      X