• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official 'Your message to Junior Doctors' thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 'Your message to Junior Doctors' thread

Here's a pack of tissues, for cleaning the blood off your hands you s

You could also use it to clean yourself up after listening to Jeremy Hunt's latest wise benevolence.

Comment

Its got to the stage where no one is going to come good out of this, a lot of Jr Dr's are now going against the BMA and are working and that number will keep increasing until the strike fails and Hunt gets his way, although I expect him to have a side-wards promotion out of the firing line to appease the BMA once they are back at work under the new contract
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Here's a pack of tissues, for cleaning the blood off your hands you s

I have a lot of doctors who are friends and it appears that you are the

It's already financially unappealing to become a doctor and now the government wants to smash them on what little they do get paid. A lot of my friends have moved abroad (Australia) or moved across the border to Scotland. A close friend of mine has been qualified for 4 years and he manages to take home £2,200/month for working 60+ hours a week. He has to then do lots of studying and pay for his own training out of that. Following these changes he is now determined to move away from the UK and he will in the next year or two.

The only thing I can blame doctors for is choosing to do Medicine in the first place when it is so much work for so little money.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          I have a lot of doctors who are friends and it appears that you are the

It's already financially unappealing to become a doctor and now the government wants to smash them on what little they do get paid. A lot of my friends have moved abroad (Australia) or moved across the border to Scotland. A close friend of mine has been qualified for 4 years and he manages to take home £2,200/month for working 60+ hours a week. He has to then do lots of studying and pay for his own training out of that. Following these changes he is now determined to move away from the UK and he will in the next year or two.

The only thing I can blame doctors for is choosing to do Medicine in the first place when it is so much work for so little money.
          We contractors are an inspiration for those overly paid Junior doctors. Whose salary here is more than £15,000 pa?

so, you agree that it is all about money and it nothing to do with the tulip about care they were tulipting a while ago.

Comment

We contractors are an inspiration for those overly paid Junior doctors. Whose salary here is more than £15,000 pa?

so, you agree that it is all about money and it nothing to do with the tulip about care they were tulipting a while ago.
            It's actually both - NHS i built on good will. They do lot's of things for free and the system is like a semi-charity. Take away the goodwill by cutting already peanut salaries and you will have worse care. It's very simple, straightforward logic.

Comment

It's actually both - NHS i built on good will. They do lot's of things for free and the system is like a semi-charity. Take away the goodwill by cutting already peanut salaries and you will have worse care. It's very simple, straightforward logic.
              I will tell you what's a simple straightforward logic.

Imagine one of your loved ones being admitted into hospital today and they don't get the attention and care they need.

Let us see what your view would be on that ...

Comment

I will tell you what's a simple straightforward logic.

Imagine one of your loved ones being admitted into hospital today and they don't get the attention and care they need.

Let us see what your view would be on that ...
                Simple: Governments fault. They decided to impose a contract on doctors. The Tories are trying to destroy the NHS and this is the next phase. They are happy to spend Billions blowing up people but when it comes to those whose job it is to save lives, well we shall cut their pay.

Comment

Simple: Governments fault. They decided to impose a contract on doctors. The Tories are trying to destroy the NHS and this is the next phase. They are happy to spend Billions blowing up people but when it comes to those whose job it is to save lives, well we shall cut their pay.

Are you this funny all the time? Whatever happened to the Junior doctor's promise to "protect their patients" ?

If you haven't read the news yet, even the JDs in emergency care walked out. So much for their love of patients.

Remind us what they get paid when they start in their profession?

Comment

Are you this funny all the time? Whatever happened to the Junior doctor's promise to "protect their patients" ?

If you haven't read the news yet, even the JDs in emergency care walked out. So much for their love of patients.

Remind us what they get paid when they start in their profession?
                    £22,636

Comment

Working...
                    X