• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest conspiracy theory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest conspiracy theory

Walmart is closing stores across the world to facilitate imposition of martial law or even a Chinese invasion of the US apparently. Bound to be true.

LINK REMOVED

PS Off to Croatia tomorrow. No having to read stuff about the EU for a whole fortnight!

PPS Edited as clicked on that link (mrconservative.com) and Malwarebytes said malicious site (with different URL) blocked. May be hacked. Will leave to your good selves to Google
    Last edited by xoggoth; 26 April 2016, 20:50.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Walmart is closing stores across the world to facilitate imposition of martial law or even a Chinese invasion of the US apparently. Bound to be true.
    The date on URL is April 2015, I suspect April the First...

Comment

They probably are just closing as, like many other big stores, they cannot compete with online sales. But that's too boring!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Off to Croatia tomorrow.
        Don't stay in hostels...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Don't stay in hostels...
          And if you have to, avoid anything he recommends...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Sail out to Vis, drink some Roki wine, then head over to Bisevo to see the blue cave
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
            X