• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extent of insurance protection

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extent of insurance protection

Does professional indemnity or public liability cover punching idiots in the face?
    Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

I'll need a lot of cover given the stupidity I'm being forced to endure for my day rate today......trying to remember the mantra... "keep calm and keep on invoicing "

Comment

At one place I used to express my annoyance to someone who agreed with me and go for a long lunch until I calmed down and the idiots started to worry that I had left for the day...

I also find Spending a few quid at lunch on a useless toy always cheered me up when the idiots are permie and can't afford such things.
      I'm about to buy a rather cheap mr2 for exactly that reason...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I may well take that approach. Beautiful cars MR2'S. I had a cosmos blue mk2 for 7 years, best car I ever owned

Comment

Can't afford the real thing? then build your own replica.

Originally posted by eek View Post
          At one place I used to express my annoyance to someone who agreed with me and go for a long lunch until I calmed down and the idiots started to worry that I had left for the day...

I also find Spending a few quid at lunch on a useless toy always cheered me up when the idiots are permie and can't afford such things.
          I'm about to buy a rather cheap mr2 for exactly that reason...
          www.MR2KITS.co.uk - Home

Comment

Have you just been punched and want to claim?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Have you just been punched and want to claim?
              Punched himself. Should be covered, I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Punched himself. Should be covered, I reckon.
                Too much Vaseline and his hand flew off?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Too much Vaseline and his hand flew off?
                  Just a simple insurance scam.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Probly not.

You'll need the "Punching Idiots in the face" insurance for that.
                    So i just had to (insert search provider of choice) that didn't I....
                    punch | Lorenzo is Awesome

Wasn't there a film or something where for one day a year you could have a free murder or similar?
                    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Working...
                    X