• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO Markymark - Careful son!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO Markymark - Careful son!

One pint warning issued to drivers - BBC News

You Southern softies usually lose it on the half pint, but just in case you don't!

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    One pint warning issued to drivers - BBC News

You Southern softies usually lose it on the half pint, but just in case you don't!
    That's why we have a direct line to Peruvian "craftsmen" to sort us out.

My chauffeur does the driving in any case.

AYCOTBAC?
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

if he had been just 10 miles down the road in England he would not have been committing an offence.

So this is the solution. Stay in England.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        if he had been just 10 miles down the road in England he would not have been committing an offence.
        That was probably where he was driving to!
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Maybe this is something that Europe could help on? It does seem odd that across the continent there are different limits? Or are there good reasons for them?

Comment

Maybe this is something that Europe could help on? It does seem odd that across the continent there are different limits? Or are there good reasons for them?
            I think there is such a variation in driving conditions across even England its hard to talk about a safe limit. I have known guys that peddle home from the city pissed out their faces and locals down here that are happy to jump in their car and crawl home up the back lanes after a few pints. Which is more dangerous is hard to know.

Comment

The good reason is that, contrary to the peculiar beliefs of wild-eyed Brexiteers, the EC does not have any power to dictate such matters of law to its member states.

Comment

'I know my rights': Video of man caught pulling TEN shopping carts of alcohol behind lawnmower | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Currently in Singapore where the beer is so expensive, it even makes a Contractors eyes water
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Currently in Singapore where the beer is so expensive, it even makes a Contractors eyes water
                    Have you done Thailand yet....?

Violent gang of 'ladyboys' mugging tourists warn Thai police after German man was attacked in 'girlie' resort town

Comment

Working...
                    X